Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Summary with a notebook

                                             Summary:
      I promise you, that you will laugh at this, and it is fitting that you should do so. I, who you know, have captured three beautiful wild boars. "You yourself?", you might ask. "Yes, myself", I would answer; I indulged in my laziness and lack of skill and rested for awhile. I sat close to the net; I was not close to the lance or the spear (the tools necessary for hunting), but with the stylus and the pen. I was composing something and marked out on the notebook, so that if I went back empty handed, I would still have a full notebook. It is okay if I went home empty handed, because it is better to have knowledge than to have nothing at all. There is no reason to disregard what I am doing right now. It is strange, I often wondered, how the mind is aroused by the movement of the body. All the sides of the forests and the wilderness are large, this silence is welcomed to strengthen the mind and to write. Therefore, I advise you, with the hunting, it is permitted to bring a tablet and a lark, also a basket and a bottle. You will find that Minerva loves to wander on the hunts quite as much as Diana. Hope you laughed out loud to this. Farewell.



1 comment: